Tuesday 12 July 2011

Double Booked

Long day of castings today with alot of waiting around for each. One casting in particular was a show for shoes, where we waited about an hour to be seen and each took turns walking for the client. They picked me and another girl from my agency to stay back. They then did about 3 more culls before asking us to walk one final time before settling on 5 girls (me being one of them). 

Happy having booked the job I go get my things from the van as they had a fitting scheduled for us straight away. Upon my return to the clients office I see theyre on the phone with my booker confirming dates. Turns out im flying to another city for a TVC the same day as the show so am unable to take part.  Highly disappointing!

This is the second time this has happened to me, I go through the long winded process of a casting, book the job only to find im not available. If you ask me they should probably check these things before they pick the models, it would save everyone alot of time..

No comments:

Post a Comment