Tuesday 21 June 2011

Day 3


The weather in Shanghai today was wet and muggy. We had 6 castings, a few for catalogues, a tvc, and a show for crocs. We were asked if we could ski for the tvc and although I've never really ski'd in my life I said I could. If I get booked I'll just need to wing it, it can't be that hard surely! 
 
Usually for catalogues the client would give us all clothes to try on and each of us would take turns posing while they video us. One of the castings was in a small apartment which was used as a model agency. There were close to 50 girls there so you can imagine how stuffy it was. The first client seemed to like me and called me back in for a second look but the second client not so much. There was alot of waiting around in between so I got talking to a few of the other models - An American girl who i had met on Sunday and a Mexican guy who was telling us about the food in his home town. Who knew burritos aren't really Mexican but more of a Texas food? I feel robbed!

1 comment:

  1. The highs and lows of the Asia experience, friends of mine who have also lived there experienced the same thing with their accommodation ;-p

    ReplyDelete